The Friends of MLML organization is an invaluable, loyal supporter of Moss Landing Marine Labs. Made up of current students, alumni, friends and many others, Friends of MLML serves the Lab by garnering community support, fundraising for student scholarships and building projects, and connecting MLML to the community through outreach and events.
We ask you to join us in supporting MLML and become a Friend with an annual gift to MLML. Your support helps us better equip our faculty, provision our students, and invest in MLML. And with this gift you become a Friend of MLML, a special part of our community that has helped make Moss Landing Marine Labs what it is today.
Benefits of being a Friend of MLML:
- Receive the MLML Wave magazine
- Receive mailed invitations to our evening lectures and other events
- Attend exclusive Friends tours of the MLML facility
- Support Moss Landing Marine Labs and be a special part of our Lab community
Current ways in which Friends serves MLML:
- Hosting the Community Science Lecture Series
- Running the MLML Tour Program
- Publishing the MLML Wave magazine
- Publishing MLML News
- Fundraising for and administering MLML student scholarships
- Fundraising for MLML program, faculty, and student support